Programmable Honeywell CMT707. Designed for heating, number of adjustable temperatures 4, setting range 5...35 °C, measuring accuracy 0,5 °C. More information
This product is no longer available, as it has been replaced with a new model.View the new model
Would you like to get a price offer? Contact us
|Measurement accuracy||0,5 °C|
|Power||2x AA 1,5 VDC|
|Setting range||5...30 °C|
Datasheet downloadDownload PDF
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS downloadDownload PDF
Thermostat is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of heating systems in villas and apartments according to an adjustable time program. It can be used as part of a system in conjunction with combiboilers, oil-burners and gas fired boilers, circulation pumps, thermal actuators, zone valves and electric heat systems (<5A).
The unit is ideal for consumers who want reliable precise temperature control from a modern looking, simple to program and easy to use product.
• 7 day heating program.
• Up to 4 daily independent time and temperature level changes
• Temporary programmed temperature override to temporarily override the programmed temperature till the next switch point.
• The "holiday" button provides energy savings by reducing the temperature from 1 to 99 days
• Room temperature enquiry.
• EEPROM memory holds the user program indefinitely.
• OFF mode has an integral frost protection setting at minimum 5°C (installer adjustable) so that pipes in the house will never freeze in winter.
• 24...230V 5A resistive, 2A inductive SPDT relay provides compatibility with most domestic central heating systems
• Battery powered by 2 x AA size (LR6) alkaline cells
• Minimum battery life of 2 years with low battery warning indicator
• Built-in default heating program.
• Surface or wall box mounting options, with trunking guides and wiring breakouts to simplify installation.
• Installer Set-Up Mode allows extra functions to be set at the discretion of the installer to match the consumers applications and needs:
We respond to your product queries as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Didn't find what you wanted to know?